Bushido Combat Braid is an extremely high quality 8-Strand original ‘Toyobo’ Fibre fishing line produced in Japan. It features a tight round diamond weave pattern, making it the roundest braid on the market. This unique braiding construction allows optimum thinner diameter-to-strength ratios, exceeding industry standards, along with a reduction in line twist and wind knotting. It is treated with a groundbreaking, non-absorbent technologically advanced NANO-X coating seal which protects the fibres against harmful particulates. This super slick lubricating formula provides the smoothest possible surface for quiet effortless casting performance and increased durability.
- Non-Absorbent Engineered to prevent water absorption to maintain line buoyancy while sealing the line from grime & damaging particulates.
- Stronger Than All 4-Strand Braid Cutting-edge manufacturing technology interlaces numerous PE fiber strands together for superior breaking strength.
- Quiet & Smooth Casting Innovative round line construction is encapsulated by an unsurpassed coating process decreasing line flow friction.
- Reduces Line Twist and Knotting Tight Diamond weave pattern creates the roundest braid on the market translating into less line twist & fewer wind knots.
- Intensified Signal Relay Zero elongation, meaning no line stretch, creates enhanced lure control and direct transmission of fish strikes with immediate hook sets.
- Extreme Abrasion Resistance Bass Professional designed with the ultimate materials & methods focused on peak performance on the water in extreme conditions.
- Thinner Line Diameter Utilizing stronger multiple individual fibers creates extreme diameter to strength ratios exceeding industry standards.
- Advanced Super Slick Coating Technology & science meet to create a long lasting, smooth friction free surface for the ultimate line performance & longevity.